- Areas of Practice
- Litigation Percentage
- Bar Admissions
- Published Works
- Representative Cases
- Representative Clients
- Professional Associations & Memberships
David T. Kulesz, born in Fort Worth, Texas, on August 29, 1955, was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1979. For the last 40 years, David Kulesz has served as an Arlington Attorney. He was educated at Baylor University (B.B.A., 1977 and J.D., 1979). He was a member of the Baylor Law Review and served as Business Manager. Mr. Kulesz is a member of Phi Delta Phi, the Arlington and Tarrant County Bar Associations, Tarrant County Probate Bar and Tarrant County Family Law Bar Associations, as well as the State Bar of Texas. He served as the President of the Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association in 2015-2016. Mr. Kulesz is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and his areas of practice include family, probate, guardianship, civil litigation, business, personal injury and medical malpractice law. Since 2005, he has been selected a Texas Super Lawyer, a Thomson Reuters rating service that assesses peer recognition and professional achievement.
Away from the office, David is an avid Baylor Bears fan and advocate for the Alzheimer’s Association. He is well-known for his holiday light display in which he puts up thousands of lights to promote Alzheimer’s awareness.
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- The State Bar of Texas, 1979
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas – 1979
Law Review: Baylor Law Review, Business Manager
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration – 1977
- Relocation, Litigation, and the Presumption of Joint Managing Conservatorship, Co-Author, Advanced Family Law Seminar, Legal Assistants Division, 1997.
- In re E.K.N, 24 S.W.3d 586 (Tex. App. 2000)
- Dyer v. Investors Life Ins. Co. of North America, 728 S.W.2d 478 (Tex. App. 1987)
- Bainbridge v. Bainbridge, 662 S.W.2d 655 (Tex. App. 1984)
- Morris v. West’s Estate, 643 S.W.2d 204 (Tex. App. 1982)
- Silver Creek Materials, Inc.
- Vandergriff Auto Dealerships
- Arlington County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Probate Bar, Member
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Associations, Member
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Phi Delta Phi